Additional ISO Certifications We Offer in San Antonio, Texas (TX)
If you are looking to implement ISO standards, you will need to worry about not needing to jump from one company to another. It is difficult to find reliable and validated ISO companies that can help you with the standards you need. Not one or two but rather all of them. The main reason for this is because it is not simple to provide reliable audit programs and services when you have so much on your plate. But we balance and consistency, it isn’t impossible either.
This is the case in our company ISO Pros. We are a validated and experienced company in the ISO world that has been adding more normative to its options over the years. This means you can rely on us for your mandatory or optional standards as long as you contact us and request them. All you have to do is to call us, fill the form on our website, or visit our offices in the city that corresponds or is closer to you. San Antonio is our main house in Texas, but you can find us in several locations in the state.
That being said, let’s move onto the most important part: in what ISOs can we help you with?
Several ISOs are not only mandatory but also necessary for companies from all industries, which means you have to implement them even when you aren’t part of a specific industry. However, other standards are mandatory but can and need to be implemented for companies from the industry it specifies in the document. For example, one of the ISOs our clients requests the most is ISO 13485.
It focuses on the Occupational Health and Safety Management System of any company and it sets standards and parameters to implement the measures to guarantee your workers’ and visitors’ safety. This standard is needed in every company you might own or exist in the world. Indeed, some parameters or requirements don’t apply for some companies due to the industry they are part of. But the ISO sets all the requirements in specific that are general and necessary for any business.
Now, this is a general and global ISO you need to get certified in, but what about optional ones? AS9100 is a great example of it because it is a quality standard that aims for the improvement in aerospace parts and components when it comes to producing high-quality ones.
But since it only aims for these parts, you only have to implement it if you are an aerospace company yourself. When you start researching about these ISOs you will discover that both of them come from other ones or are—at least—based on the principles older standards have established.
AS9100 is one of them since some requirements and parameters are based on ISO 9001, which is the main quality standard that is implemented in all companies. Knowing this, you might be thinking about all the work ahead of you and wondering how you are going to deal with everything. Having our help in all the tasks of implementing the standard will save you a lot of time and effort, and you will be able to enjoy the benefits without further problems.
You can access our services in any city in Texas. And we assure you there is no better company for it since we are qualified, experienced, and reliable in every single aspect that involves this field.
Most requested standards in ISO Pros
There are always some standards that are more popular or needed than others, which is why we wanted to start with them in case those are what you need:
– Audit standards: in this part, it isn’t about one standard only but rather about several ones. The audit management system of a company needs to be controlled and established with ISO 19011 that sets out all the parameters for any audit program that is going to be conducted. However, depending on the specific audit you will carry out, you will need to implement other ISOs.
Every single one we have available in our company provides guidelines and requirements to follow and meet, and it is only up to you to implement them according to your audit needs:
- Documentation Audits.
- Second Party Audits.
- Outsources Internal Audits.
- Virtual Internal Audits.
- Supplier Evaluation.
- Supplier Audits.
- Compliance Audits.
- Compliance Audits.
- Pre-assessment Audits.
– ISO 9001: provides all the parameters and requirements to establish, maintain, and improve the quality management system of any company regardless of the industry.
– Aerospace standards (AS9100, AS9101, and AS9102): the first one focuses on the specific QMS of the aerospace company in charge of producing and fabricating parts and components. For the second one, it sets the parameters to conduct audit programs in this industry while AS9102 is for the First Article Inspection in the items and parts produced by the company.
– Automotive Core Tools (APQP, AQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, R&M): every tool is crucial and essential in the automotive industry to address certain problems and achieve specific improvements.
– IATF 16949: focuses on the production cycle of the automotive company that produces parts and components, and aims for improving the quality.
– ISO 55001: only focused on controlling and managing the lifecycle of the assets in a company.
– Anti-Bribery ISO 37001: provides the parameters to establish and improve the anti-bribery system in a company to prevent any issues in the security aspects.
– Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) ISO 45001: has all the measures and requirements to guarantee your worker’s and visitor’s safety and health in the working areas.
– ISO/IEC 27001: sets requirements to guarantee the protection and security of information inside the company that corresponds to its clients or itself.
– International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR: formal regulation to control the export of military technology and equipment to specific countries from the United States.
– IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1: establishes the protocols to maintain a service management system properly and ensure IT protection.
– ISO 13485: has every requirement to guarantee the quality of medical devices fabricated for specific companies and industries.
Secondary ISOs you can find in our company
Besides the previous ones, we still have a large list of standards you might be interested in, and you can just call or email us to implement them:
– ISO 50001 and SEP: aim for the energy management system of the company that gets certified as Super Energy Performance once every requirement has been met.
– CMMI stands for Capability Maturity Model Integration, which is a system that focuses on improving different areas of the company at once.
– CMMC: Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification is a standard for only defense contractors to improve their security hygiene and protect data and information.
– BA 9000: it isn’t mandatory but has all the parameters to fabricate high-quality and proper equipment and body armor for law enforcement.
– AS6081: helps to prevent fraudulent or counterfeit parts and components to enter the supply chain in the aerospace industry.
– Food standards such as ISO 22000, Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA, and Gluten-Free Certification: the first one has all the requirements and protocols for companies dedicated to producing any type of food. While the second ISO aims for preventing foodborne illnesses instead of fighting them. GFC gives out what it is about and if you are a company aiming to provide this type of product, this standard is mandatory.
– Environmental ISO 14001: provides guidelines to guarantee the environment’s protection and safety from companies and businesses.
– Forestry SFI ATFS (Sustainable Forestry): a partnership between two non-profit companies that promote and aims for the protection of forest-related resources and areas.
– Ethical Sourcing SQFI: implemented only to provide documents that prove the company is compromised and committed in its workers’ safety and health.
– TL 9000: sets every parameter to guarantee the quality of telecommunication services and related products.
– RC14001: improves the performance of systems and areas such environment, safety, and health ones.
– ISO 28000: has protocols to guarantee the safety of people in the supply chain and prevent any undesired product to enter it.
– ISO 15378: guidelines to pack and delivery medical and health products without issues or damages in the process.
– ISO 17025: laboratories that require accreditation and be technically competent must implement it and get certified.
– ISO 41001: only implemented in companies with specific issues with their facility management systems.